Princess Diana Philadelphia Eagles Green And White Jacket
Princess Diana was an excellent example of beauty with brains. Of course, you must be aware that she was a member of the British royal family. Right? The first wife of King Charles and the mother of two handsome sons William and Harry… Diana passed away in a car crash. It was an untimely death. However, she left behind a legacy that will continue to inspire many generations to come. Being a Princess she was super cool and stylish. One of her most famous casual outfits was the Princess Diana Philadelphia Eagles Jacket. Let’s take a look at it!
- The Diana Philadelphia Eagles Varsity Jacket is made from high-quality wool fabric.
- It has an inner viscose lining for softness and comfortability.
- There’s a buttoned closure for ease of use.
- The collar and cuffs are both rib-knitted and simple.
- There are two pockets outside and one inside.
Fortunately, this bomber jacket is available for both men and women. So, grab the Lady Diana Philadelphia Eagles Green And White Jacket now!